Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:42 pm

I walk outside of my run down apartment in the uchiha temple and lazily trout done to the edge of the village. i sneaked out of the village gates to screw around in the Forrest around him at night.

Last edited by Jarkkos on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Genin
Genin
Shinigami

Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Sitting in one of the trees, Shinigami notices that there was another person coming around. He didn't recognize him, but it seemed like this person might be significant or something. So, he jumps down from the tree.

"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Jarkkos isn't viably startled, he flips backwards into a crouched position and draws the kunai he stole for the Uchiha armory. His face is stone cold ,emotionless, and you cant see his eyes through his thick, round sunglasses.

"who the fuck are you creeping on me like that"
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:14 am

Shinigami tilts his head, his steel grey eyes showing. He had a completely blank expression. "Where are your manners?" He tilts his head, having noticed scars that were all over the boy's body from up close. "Hmmm? What happened to you? Were you disrespecting someone less kind than me?" He continues giving the same blank stare.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:02 am

Jarkkos stance changed back to a calm one and replaced the Kunai back into his jacket. he readjusted his sunglasses.

"Im sorry I am always on guard, I just didn't expect to met another uchiha in the middle of the night, in the Forrest."
*Jarkkos clears his throat*
"the scars are history,history i don't forget so I don't repeat."
"Nice to met"

Last edited by Jarkkos on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Shinigami nods, then introduces himself. "I am Shinigami, and I was not aware that you were an Uchiha.. It is nice to meet someone else from the same clan..." He trails off. "So, what are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Jarkkos stutters but eventually spits what he wants to say out.

"My names Jarkkos Uchiha, it wouldn't bother me if you never heard of me, no one ever seems to care."
*Jarkkos trails off*
*Jarkkos suddenly pulls his sleeves down over the tattoo Uchiha clan symbol that has a deep black line through it*
*coughs*
"I like to come out here during the night because its nice and quiet and it gives me time to think and enjoy the wild life. why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Genin
Genin
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Shinigami ponders the young ninja's question. What was he doing here? This was his home. He lived in the trees and the animals with peace. To him, civilization was only something to study, and he vowed to never become a part of it. Except for his basic ninja schooling. But that was back before his parents died.

"Jarkkos, hmmn? That is an interesting name... I'll be sure not to forget it. I actually live here amongst the trees and animals, studying things I find interesting. In fact, I can show you a little trick right now if you would like."

Suddenly, Shinigami's eyes become red with one single tomoe spiraling around the center of an eye.

"Look into my eyes with your sharingan active, and I will show you how to use your sharingan to your advantage in many ways."
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Jarkkos wonders why, but what else was he planning to do tonight.
*He pulls his sunglasses into the palm of his hand. he does a quick blink and his eyes rotate become a deeper red than most eyes, and two tomoe appears on the pupil.*

"Shoot."

Last edited by Jarkkos on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Genin
Genin
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:33 pm

Shinigami smiles, then moves in closer to Jarkkos. The other ninja would begin to see the tomoe spiraling around the pupil of Shinigami, and would see his pupil begin to expand over his eye, eventually making his eyes black.

Jarkkos would begin to feel completly normal, but be completly frozen in place without even realizing it. Eyes are an easy path to the mind, and damn an Uchiha was good at it. Shinigami would then just pat Jarkkos on the back, waking him up and having him feel like Shinigami just teleported behind him and patted him on the back in an instant. It was a simple trick, really. Sadly, he would probably never be able to pull that trick on anyone again.

"So, show me what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Jarkkos chuckles for a moment
"Teach me that trick one day, would love to know how to do it on day."

Jarkkos pulls up his sleeves up to his shoulders and you can see more of the scaring and sketching on his skin. He snaps his fingers then blue flames travel from his fingers to the top of his exposed skin on his arms, at the same time the scaring and sketching on his arms gets a dull glow of red as the fire travels up his arms. He then does a flip to shoot a rotting thick log into the air and gives it a quick jab from both arms. The log gets split in half and burns from splitting point to the ends of the separated halves.

"sorry for the scars."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Genin
Genin
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Shinigami claps at the display of power. It was on tier with his own, but rather than being cunning and underhanded his thing is being super powerful. Not bad. Shinigami knew that this kid could probably kick his ass. But, he hoped that the kid didn't get cocky.

"Impressive!!! Watch this!"

Daiko weaves a few hand seals, then puts his hand on the ground, and a baby panda comes walking up, and cuddling on Jarkkos' leg. It was really fucking cute.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:16 pm

"Thats damn cute my friend."
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 pm

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Genin
Genin
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:56 am

Shinigami agrees. "I'll remember you, Jarkkos."

He then jumps into one of the trees, jumping away deep into the forest. The panda disappeared as well.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:48 pm

"See yah".
Jarkkos lazily trouts back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)   Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Over-confident ninja enters the forest of the young Death God (Private/Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1