Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Open House !!! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Open House !!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Open House !!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Open House !!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Open House !!! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Open House !!! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Open House !!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Open House !!! EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Open House !!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Open House !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Jarkkos is out on the town doing nothing, (mostly becasue no one in his clan wants to deal with him) then he spots a "HOKAGE OPEN HOUSE, MET THE GUY THAT RUNS THIS PLACE"
Jarkkos muddles
"Thats some aggressive sign you guys got, hell i got nothing better to do anyway."
Jarkkos walks towards the building, catching darting glances from his clan but keeps on going towards the open house. He opens the door and maybe thinks he will get to meet the guy who runs this joint.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Inside the doors there was a bustle of a bunch of people, one who stood out being some weird guy in a super flashy hoodie. the hoodie was half black and half white and his pants matched. He would probably look strange to anyone who saw him.

But, up at the front desk there was a kind lady who was talking to the entrants. They couldn't all just swarm him at once, you know. The lady spotted the scarred up kid, and took him through the doors. Opening the massive doors, the lady pushes Jarkkos inside, where there is only a small chair with Gekido sitting in it, awaiting his visitiors.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Jarkkos his faced from being shoved into a room where he doesn't know anyone there, he calmly sits down, with his senses completely checked in and rolling.

"Who are you." Smugly
Jarkkos has his hands jutsu ready by his side just in case he needs to get out quick.

(Out of character, he does know who the Kage is because now one cares enough to know him so he doesn't care to know anyone else)
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

The man laughs. "I'm the Hokage, Gekido Uchiha." He nods.

"So, you've come in here for the open house? Is there questions you have, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Jarkkos shifted his stance to more respectful one.(only because hes an Uchiha)
Jarkkos says Snappily,
"Why am i the only one in this room, when there's a whole lobby of people trying to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:12 pm

The man shrugs, looking in the direction of the door. "They all need to be screened in case they're someone trying to steal stuff. My secretary probably spotted you out and assumed you're one of the villages ninja. I don't believe I have you on my roster yet, what should I put you down as?" Gekido stares at the boy waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Jarkkos stand up and says sarcastically while walking towards the door and grabs the handle.
"Put me under, not interested. The head of the uhciha clan would wouldn't want me in in Ninja school, none the less being in a team."
*Mid conversation Jarkkos pulled his sleeves down over his scares because they got pushed up while he hand his hands jutsu ready*
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:43 am

Oh, the boy thought that he could just walk out so easily? Activating a seal that was on his door, he instantly teleports to it, a bright purple flash appearing where he appeared with him standing right there when the light faded. "Sorry, it's not that easy. Give me a name and a clan, and I will be happy. I will mark you down as not interested for a team, but I need your name to make sure that I know how all my subjects are doing. If everyone around here ran around without their name being written down, then it would be madness."

He scratches his chin. "In fact, I'm not sure why you're on this list. You should be more respectful to your Hokage you know." The Hokage waits for the boy's name to be told to him
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Jarkkos is flushed with regret, this is probably once in life to thing.
"I want to apologize, I get put on guard around other people i don't know very well. Even though your the Hokage, your also a member of the Uhicha clan. I just want to say im sorry."
"Im not very useful but my names Jarkkos Uchiha. What just make me so important. Just i guess keep me in mind for missions, be great if you had one for me. Ive been itching to kick some ass Lord Kage."
"
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:06 pm

The Hokage nods at the boy's response. It was good that he showed respect toward him after all. Moving back to his desk, Gekido nods. "Jarkkos Uchiha. Hmmm... I can think of a team that I can put you in if you're interested." The man nods, thinking about another of his village members, Shinigami. A team of Uchiha would not be half bad for the leaf.

I will have some things posted up by the bounty board, go look there if you're trying to find some missions. The hokage sits back in his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open House !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House !!!   Open House !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Open House !!!
Page 1 of 1