Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

C-Rank Border Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

C-Rank Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:44 am

Spoiler:

Jarkkos is sulking his was through the village paths no real intent for anything important to be done today, he was mainly thinking about how those books with the title "Kissing Tactics" would be a good read or not. I mean i always see guys reading em os that have to bee good! Jarkkos then spots a group of people around a board  making a lot of noise and decides to check it out to see what all the fuss was all about. He wiggles his way past everyone to check out what was on the board, it seem to be a mission board for the village. Everyone else backs off to do there own thing i guess, Jarkkos then grabs the mission paper and pulls it off the board to read it more to see if it would be something he could make a quick buck on.
"This shit Doesn't seem to bad!"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:52 am

Jarkkos then stuffs the mission paper into his jacket and walks off towards home to pick up some supplies for the mission. Jarkkos grabs his food provisions, medically supplies and some other shit he probably doesn't even need but hay ! Fuck it right ?! Jarkkos walks out of his room down towards the exit of the Uchiha Dojo, catching glances as he goes out the front door. Jarkkos starts to think how much of a breeze this mission is gonna be, i mean i can handle some dumb old animals,right? As Jarkkos nears the exit for the village he gets ready for his patrol by basically eating something and having a drink, Jarkkos then basically starts his patrol the village walls.
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:41 pm

A bit inside of the village walls, in one of Konoha's many "preserves", Kozai was standing in one of the woods over what looked to be a half-dead crippled vixen. It was young, which explains why it hadn't died yet, but the fact that it had a deformed posterior right leg meant that its life thus far had basically only been a fast track to death. Mmmm.. why did nature have to be this way? Kozai could change it, probably, but there was something called "primary succesion". Even if he were to devastate the world with his chakra, it would repair itself to some extent eventually.

Well, he could try and fix things the small way, then. He'd make the cripples of nature into what could only be perceived as gods by the animals. He bent down and began to pour his will into the vixen, as it started to whimper from the sheer power that was being poured into it. What Kozai didn't think about, of course, was that since he was using a jutsu his chakra would no longer be suppressed. He had also forgotten how close he was to the guards on the wall. It was a bad habit, since most of the planets he'd visited before didn't have entities that could detect chakra so easily.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 am

Jarkkos patrol was rather boring, the only thing that hes had to deal with was a couple of kids out side of the wall i had to get back to their parents. then there was a false alarm that was a bunny making alot of noise in a bush. But that was mostly it, Jarkkos was making his second rap around the village walls and was beginning to think that this was going to be a waste of his time. Jarkkos really wanted to you know, kick some real ass. he started to hum his favorite beats in his head, then he felt an increase of chakra coming from a little in to the woods, he then spotted a person crouched over a crippled vixen. he decided that he had to check it out because it was kind of the reason why hes getting paid to patrol the borders. Jarkkos gets closer to normal talking distance and barks at he guy in the woods.

"YO! What are you doing over there, did you harm that fox!"
Jarkkos then begins to walk closer the man to see and hear what hes up to.

Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Hmmm...? Oh, seems like a guard had found him. Well, he technically wasn't doing anything wrong as far as the rules were concerned, but ethics might be a different question. After all, what he was about to do to this vixen would give it the opportunity for a new life and a bright future. Still, many people in Konoha would probably resent this, and call it a "violation of nature". Compared to them, though, was he not something like a god? Regardless, it would cause trouble if word got out. Better to try and keep things under control. In the past, he'd have just obliterated this kid on the spot, but now he just decided to use a different tactic.

Turning to the boy, he'd raise a finger of caution.

"Ssh... something important's happening. I'm saving the animals!" He didn't intend to do any harm to this child, but neither did he plan to take him seriously. There was no threat here from either side. Kozai watched as the form of the fox began to glow slightly under the influence of his Will Manifestation, and began to change. Before long, in the animal's place, there was a girl of about 11 or so with fox ears atop her head, just lying there, asleep.

"And there we go. Not only will she live much longer, she can get a career as well! Nice, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:04 am

Jarkkos acted quickly but didn't know what he was feeling, was this a miracle or was a fuck u to the one up above. But the only thing he knew he had to do was to cover up this confused girl who probably ad no idea what the fuck just happened. Jarkkos takes his Uchiha jacket off and covered the girl in it, hoping this would help his feelings and probable help calm her down. Jarkkos the turns to the man who just did the unthinkable and doesn't know what hes feeling right now at all. He steps back from his crouched position and got into stance almost not even thinking about it. "uhhhh? What the fuck do you think your doing. Playing God!"

In a fit of anger and confusion he activates a jutsu and you see blue flames concentrate from the tips of his fingers to the top of his wrists, at the same time his scares all over his body light up a dull, glowing red that pulses and flickers with the blue flames. Jarkkos activated his own technique Flame Fists. He also dropped his sunglasses and his 2 Tomoe Sharingan spun out from the center of his eyes, his eyebrows dropped into a dead drop glare at the "man"in front of him.

Jarkkos booms towards the man,
"I want explanations right now! Who are you, and why are you here!"

Jarkkos motionless keeps himself dead set on this man in front of him until he responds according to his liking. Jarkkos never though about if this man could do this, what could he do to me ? He doesn't care, Jarkkos doesn't really care about of anything about this life anymore. Jarkkos really only cares for respect.
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:18 am

Kozai was happy with the results. The last time he'd used Will Materialization was to create some rather nasty sleeper agents as a part of a plan to destroy a slightly larger planet somewhere else out there in the galaxy. He was a little rusty (which explained the ears), but the mistake had turned into a happy little accident. The ears were incredibly cute! Kozai was also fine with this kid, as well. He'd expected someone to try this on him. He had almost walked away when he saw the expenditure of chakra and.... that doujutsu. Ooh, so Kaguya's descendants had made it big on this planet, huh?

Well, he was practically their progenitor, so it wasn't like it mattered. This boy couldn't touch him, even if he tried, though he was quite the interesting kid. He must really believe that he could make a difference in the world... well, to be fair, he could if he tried. Kozai hoped, for the boy's sake, that he was a hard worker.

No. What made Kozai irritated was the boy's redundancy. Why was he here? What was he doing here? What kind of questions were those?

Turning to face the boy, the eager, cheerful smile on Kozai's face would have already vanished, replaced by a steady glare. He wouldn't activate his Tenseigan... yet.

"What are you talking about? Your village has already received these reports... and yet, you still don't know who I am, or why I'm here? Incompetent child." With that, Kozai's chakra would flare, and at the same time, he would materialize three truth-seeking balls, one touching the back of the boy's neck, and the other two each a few inches above each of his shoulders. The moment that the balls materialized, the one touching the boy would negate the jutsu that he was using, ending its effect.

"I'm here on vacation. If you want to try and disrupt my peaceful comings and goings... well, you can try, kid." Once again, Kozai knew this boy posed no threat to him. If he had identified anyone as a threat, he would already have pushed them back using his Tenseigan abilities.

As it was now, though, Kozai didn't want to hurt the kid. Should he attack, Kozai really only planned to dodge or block. He didn't want to get kicked out of the village... Still, this boy was kind of annoying him, or at least, he would if he kept pressing this interrogation.

The girl awoke, vague primal memories of being a fox floating through her now well-developed brain. Having been a fox all her life, she didn't feel anything wrong at first... the slight breeze tickling her sensitive skin was a little funny, but the biggest change was the light and the language. Immediately, she felt the heavy weight of human cloth around her, and felt the flare of.... something... energy? Unused to the weight and bipedal movement, she suddenly tripped and fell forward, directly onto the ground.

"G-guwaaah!" T-two legs!?? That's right, humans used two legs.....
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:00 am

Jarkkos felt the orbs around him behind him, the only thing he felt was stillness... quiet stillness... alone stillness...,
your eyes quickly get pulled to his eyes, Jarkkoses eyes flash from a red to a bright blue for a split second. Then goes back suddenly and as quickly as they came it was gone. Jarkkos steps forwards one pace. His hands both sprout blue flames that were brighter than before, they travel up to his wrists, and the same patterns on his scars appear on his arms and all over his body do the same dance as the once did before he drained his jutsu.
Jarkkos quickly switches between his Fire Fists Tech, and his Flame Chadori Tech. Blood pusles strongly as he switches, as does his eyes.
Jarkkos whispers to the man but some how is loud,
"there are a few was to anger me my friend, making me feel weak is one of them. (his mother and sisters death flashes before him quickly) I am telling you know that i'm not like the others, i only of very few who have a real,deep cutting death wish. its what at my core makes me dangerous my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 am

Oh! It wasn't that the kid was stupid, but it was his... fighting spirit! So the boy had spunk. Immediately, Kozai's irritation faded away, though he kept up the glare and the facade of being annoyed. It'd be good to see what Kaguya's descendants had become capable of. He'd heard that she'd been sealed somewhere, but he didn't know for sure. Kozai wasn't one to idly believe in rumors, either.

At any rate, he'd pretend to ignore the angered boy as the truth-seeking ball at his left shoulder would flash out at 60 m/s, wiping out the fire jutsu that the boy had produced, obliterating it absolutely. It would then return to its original spot at the same speed. Kozai knew the composition of his truth-seeking balls inside and out, and knew how to use them to nullify most of this world's techniques.

Bending down, he'd extend his hand to the little girl, giving her a kindly smile.

"Come, little one. Let's get you used to your feet." Should the boy attempt to do anything, Kozai would immediately respond, though how would depend on exactly what the Konoha brat actually did. The man wanted to see how this descendant kid would deal with scorn and pressure. Having ignored such a hefty chunk of clearly personal speech, Kozai felt like he might get some good results here.

The girl extended her hand, and Kozai lifted her to her feet. This guy... his smile was nice and gentle. But then, recent memories came flooding back to her. Stumbling through the forest on her cripple foreleg... lying there, waiting for death... the man, and his strange energy, the power entering it and violating it, changing it...

With a small, girlish gasp, she stumbled back. However, she tripped and fell again, this time backwards.

"Eep!" Without the comfort of her fur, even with this boy's coat, she still felt like her body was less tolerant towards pain than it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:59 am

The TSB graces his hands to make them begin to bleed from almost look alike razor cuts. The site of his only blood pushes him past his own breaking point, to the point to where his eyes and every limb is a pressure cooker of blood. The blood begins to seep from his scars and his flames glow to a more brilliant blue, the focus points of the flames are almost white. His eyes drip blood and everything for him goes blank, the stillness, the quietness, the nothingness consumes him entirely. The amount of anger in him ended up mixing with his blood to make it boil and seep form his scars on him body, it almost super charged him, but he felt like keep this up for long would end up hurting him in the end.

Jarkkos looks up at the strange man and whispers to him,
"All you seem to do is to .. test my patient my friend, all you seem to do is to make my blood and anger boil to the point of almost no return. You just make my my death wish stronger!(he tears up as he remembers his mother and sisters face as they were slaughter like criminals in front of him, the memory flashes quickly in his mind)."

*He tears up but it is only diluted by the blood and anger he has*
"Know my friend i must remind you, my death wish makes me stronger and more dangerous...."
Jarkkos Uses Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique and hones the target in with his Sharingan to make the focus point closer together, he then chargers towards the man after the technique is used and uses Propelling Winds to shoot towards the man so hes right in front of him. He gets into Bokuho then he goes in for leaf village pinning Wheel kick and a few punches.
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:43 am

W-what? She was scared... of him? Kozai would have no time to ponder this, however, as the boy was spouting things again. Apparently, he really was a glutton for trouble. Thinking about it now, Kozai realized that if he injured the boy at all, he could just cite self-defense... and if it should come down to it, he could easily resort to Will Manifestation and repair the kid's body through brute force.

"Fine. You have my attention." As soon as the kid shot off his fire technique, the two TSBs near his shoulders would shoot forward, blocking each tongue of fire as it came toward Kozai. Had the boy actually made it less focused and given the technique more spread, Kozai might actually have had to generate more TSBs. However, it seemed that the kid didn't have that kind of battle experience yet. As expected, Kozai supposed.

In the instant that the boy reached within 3 meters of attack range, Kozai would smirk, and simultaneously, the boy would feel a pushing force on his body, powering him back to where he had started in the first place. Consequently, the boy would be unable to initiate the 3-hit combo he had been planning. This was the repelling force technique, the Shinra Tensei that he'd used so many times before. With this, he'd defeated so many opponents who'd been unmindful of their environment.

"You're not bad, kid, but you're centuries away from beating me. There's no way you can make me go all-out, so don't even try. Chances are, you'll just hurt yourself."

It was more of a request than an order, and one the Kozai hoped that the boy would acquiesce to.

The girl had calmed down a little bit, though she tried to keep distance between her and the two fighting males. If her time as a fox had taught her anything, now was not a good time to interfere. She reached up, and felt her head. Smooth, silky hair, the same color that her pelt had been. Well, at least that was the same. So, too, were the two perky triangular fox ears that poked out the top of her head. Why were those still there? The girl didn't quite understand...
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Jarkkos snickers and almost out right laughs with pycopathic passion. Hes been looking for a great opening that has the looks of this one.
Jarkkos says calmly to the man
"You honestly don't give enough credit. You seem to think that you can will me to stop attack, sorry to disappoint but i tend to do that alot!"
Jarkkos activated his Gale Surge at the exact same time as the man used his pushing tech on him, My gale Surge pushes any man easily back 7 feet. Jarkkos flies back from his enemy's jutsu and then barrages him with his Fire Bolt tech, he learned from the last time to spread them out to force him to pick whitch ones to block. But theres no hope of blocking them all, theres to many for his three TSB to block them all. When the Bolts hit him they push him back another 7 feet for each one that hits, Jarkkos aimed it so when the man gets pushed back even harder and father he hits a bolder thats behind him.
As the man is most likely distracted, Jarkkos collects all the emotions hes been collecting over the course of this fight and charges in with all of it for a final blow. His scars and eyes begin to bleed more with the intense pressures hes built up, Jarkkos moves in for an attack. He goes for a drop kick then flips into a Bokuho stance then goes for the final KO hit.
Jarkkos once again whispers becasue how how close he is to the man,
I am sorry, honest, i will make you use force and you might of just help that fox for no reason. Sometimes death is a reality, its something we have to expect at this point. Just becasue you've seen alot, doesnt mean you seen everything...."
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Kozai had met a fighter like this once before, a very long time ago. The man was something of a last stand between Kozai and the destruction of one of the major continents of the planet, and he'd also been a wind- and fire-based physical combatant. He remembered his old adversary, now. How the man had had a family, and a large one too. How Kozai had, with a brush of his hand, wiped out their lives. To see the morality of that man break down as he watched everything he'd worked so hard to build vanish in the blink of an eye.

They'd fought for hours, Kozai toying with him and forcing him to give his all before finally blow off his limbs, one by one, and tearing his flesh from his bones piece by piece, over and over and over and-

As soon as the boy would start talking about "credit", Kozai's eyes would flare a brilliant blue as his doujutsu activated.
Stretching his arm out, his palm facing towards the boy, a huge blast of chakra would surge toward the boy at 40 m/s, overwhelming whatever gale technique he was using, and hitting him with slightly reduced force. Though it wouldn't crush his body, it would at least crack a few ribs and throw him pretty far back. As such, this would interrupt whatever fire technique he was planning to use next.

"Sit down. Acting like this in front of a girl; you should be ashamed of yourself." Kozai's voice would take on a chiding tone, though he really just wanted to keep provoking the kid. This was no longer a mere test of strength and achievement, but more of a test of willpower. And so far, the kid was failing pretty badly. It didn't take much for a man to act on rage, now did it?
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Jarkkos,back against the ground, staring into the afternoon sky, watching as the moon slowly consumes the sky and the stars slowly follow it. The stillness he once felt returned to him, flushing his anger away, his concentration also returned to him. Jarkkos gets up and looks at the man who seems to be a god at his point, he also sees the small girl watching both of us with darting glances. The images of his sister and mother are gone, he now feels the nothingness hes grown to know to well.

Jarkkos turns around and combines Seiryu Kasho and Bokuho, making a great wait to sense and be able to counter attack quite easily without a lot of time for the enemy to be able to counter his own attacks. Then Jarkkos turns slightly to be able to see the man out of the corner of his Sharingan eye.

""Your turn my friend."

Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:05 pm

The Silver Reincarnation Wheel... it'd been a while since he'd used that too. To be honest, he could have ( and probably should have) taken this kid on in hand to hand combat, but he wanted to impress upon him just how little he could do here. At any rate, this guy was starting to bore him a little. Every time he got knocked down, he just got back up again. Kozai then realized just how low this guy's chakra was. Oh, never mind, then. Hearing the boy's challenge to attack, Kozai would merely chuckle a bit.

"My turn? Alright then. I choose... to do nothing." Kozai really didn't want to fight. The reason he had come here in the first place was to help the wildlife that couldn't keep up with nature's harsh rules. Kozai didn't think much of nature, of course, though it was basically a whole other subject on its own. At any rate, he hadn't done any harm, and now this guy was attacking him. The only way he'd even start getting serious was if this guy called in some help. Of course, as it was, that was pretty unlikely. He seemed to be the kind of guy that ran into trouble and took it on by himself.

Turning back to the girl, he'd look down at her with a worried expression.

"Hmmmm....... Mesukitsune (vixen)... Ah, I'll call you Mesuko. It's cute! Come, little one, let's go into town. I'm sure we can find something for you there." As he spoke, the third TSB (the one that he had manifested first) would move at 60 m/s, and would now be positioned about 5 feet or so directly over the boy's head. It would seem to watch him, like a dark-sclera'd eyeball of doom.

The girl looked up at the man standing over her with apprehension. Mesuko..... as a fox, she'd never really had a name. None of the animals did. By doing this, did the man claim her as an owner would? She shook her head silently at him, and made sure to keep an eye on that other boy.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Jarkkos ins angered but does't lose site of his actions for counter attacks and attacks themselves. Jarkkos begins to walk towards the man and his know "child"or what ever you want to call it, and barks at him halve in tears and halve in anger.

"My life hasn't been easy, i've been put through shit that would break and average kid my age and i dont stop ever! If you keep helping people and trying to change things people will start to resent you, they will also want to kill you if you upset the balance like you did earlier. Stop helping people, all they do is hurt you right back."

Jarkkos Activates Fire Fists and for his response. He wants to hear something significant to make him think. Even if this man knocks me down, he has to know that i will just get back up again. I will not stop, i will not forget. Life unforgiving and if you feed into it you get tricked or hurt, sometimes even both.

Jarkkos then uses Propelling Winds to get right in front of the man.
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Huh. So this kid thought he'd been through some shit, huh? Having been in a position of immense power for most if not all of his life, Kozai hadn't actually had a good share of tribulation yet. Still, that didn't mean he was immature or inexperienced. If this guy was just going to whine about his past, Kozai didn't want to hear it.

"On the contrary. I'm above human law and human reactions. Never have I been hurt by a normal human being, before, as much as humanity's tried. I go forth with only the best of intentions, and whatever I do, I never make the situation worse. Take this girl, for example. As a vixen, she would have died within a matter of minutes had I not found her. Now, as Mesuko the human, she has a limitless future before her. You'd have me deny her that and give her over to death?"

Truly impertinent.

As the boy sped towards him, Kozai would activate the 80 gods vacuum attack from the same hand that he had stretched forth before, creating 2 vacuum blasts, which would be at the maximum possible speed, but not power. In fact, as they collided with the middle of each of the boy's shins, Kozai noted that they were infused with just enough power to break bones, which is exactly what they did.

After all, if the kid couldn't walk, he couldn't do any more fancy charging attacks... right? This was simple combat logic, but Kozai still felt guilty.

"Errrr.... are you alright? I'll fix you up if you want me to...."

Mesuko was frightened. She'd seen a lot of things in her life... even ripped a few rabbits and mice up herself. But to break human legs with a mere thought? Who was this guy?
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: [Thread Invasion]   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 am

Sitting back in his chair, Gekido was getting pretty bored. His paperwork for the day was at an all time minimum, and he had nothing to do. He had sent Jarkkos on a mission, but he probably did something without thinking, which he tends to do. Getting out of his fine leather chair, he walks out of his office, skipping on the kage cloak and hat. He would address Jarrkos as another ninja, to show that although he is going to probably force him to train until he can't move his muscles, he respects him as a ninja. He just had a lot of training to go through before he could control that explosive personality of his. Gekido walks off around the border, looking for him.

He doesn't seem to find him at first. He sees an angry looking wolf terrorizing some people. Huh. Weird. He ran over to the wolf and picked it up with one hand, and held it in front of his face. He then sternly said to it, "Bad dog! Go back into the forest where you belong!" the wolf then put it's tail between it's legs. It wasn't a super strong wolf, and simple human yelling pretty much made it submit. Setting the wolf down, he lets it somber off into the forest somewhere. He continues looking for that damn Jarkkos.

Finally, he shows up to see some hell of a picture. It was basically Jarkkos laying on the ground with his legs all funny, a chick with animal ears and Kozai. Well, the girl with the ears was actually kind of a beauty in Gekido's eyes; such perfect combination of animal and human to create a thing that actually functions like a human, giving even animals potential. He hears echoing from his old teachers in his head... 'dun let new people in, they'll terk er jerbs!!! THEY TERRK OUR JERBS' he realizes that if more of these "people" are created, it would mean a hell of a lot of paperwork.

Whatever, as long as he wasn't over-run he wouldn't have any problem with it.

Gekido walks over to Jarrkos, who is just sitting there in a fit of rage, his eyes burning with three tomoe. Hmm. So this kid really got that worked up over some guy? He swiftly chops Jarkkos between his neck and shoulder, making him pass out. Looking up at Kozai, he sighs. "I understand that he may have attacked you for good reasons, but..." Gekido looked down at the body of Jarkkos, who from up close his legs looked like he would never walk again. At least not with what Gekido knew. He had no idea how to fix him up, and it looked like if it wasn't fixed soon it could heal badly. Gekido looked up at Kozai. "If you could please heal him, I will simply ignore that this happened. I currently do not have any way to fix him up, and I'm afraid that I do things an eye for an eye..." The Hokage lifts up Jarkkos' unconscious body. "Or legs for legs at this point." Gekido chuckled a bit, but hoped that this guy could heal him. If he could make a fox child or whatever the hell he did to an animal then he could probably fix some snapped legs.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Jarkkos lys there not knowing what comes next, just thinking of of everything that went wrong, things that just went wrong too many times. thoughts of suicide usually flushes his mind as fast as it usually washes away, but this time it lingers like the taste of black licorice. Nothing else matters except that taste of black licorice, suicide is the black licorice,and its like a big pillow Jarkkos can always fall on if everything goes to shit, its always there, waiting for him.... During this fight he lost just like all the other ones hes fought. Hes just lost at this point, the only thing keeping him was the slim, sliver of hope he saw between the cracks of a wall in a cave he's stuck in.

the only gained from this depression was a powerful thing called a death wish,( not the anime )Its something that is unpredictable and scary for the one on the receiving end of it all. Its becasue hes not scared anymore of death, he welcomes it at this point becasue he honestly doesn't care. when someone isn't scared if death they stand up in the face of danger for the sole fact that they want to go out not like a pussy or some coward in the corner hes just accepting it like a bitch. All the pain senses are dulled by just having a mind set of "this inst worst thats happened and that pain is nothing anymore". Pain becomes irrelevant.

Jarkkos lets out a short tear fort known defeat once again not just physically, but mentally as well.
Jarkkos speaks his mind out loud for Kozai and the girl to hear clearly.
"Do you know why humans are the most feared and at the top of food chain? We don't have claws, fangs, poison, or even real savagery? ... It is simply because we are the most cruel to everything around us, not to just them, to our own kin and species...

Jarkkos Lets out a slight, quick whimper from the pain from his disfigured legs. His blood that was seeping from his scars began to burn as if there was a match was against his skin and especially his eyes. His eyes began to feel like they were burning more than anything else, his eyes were spinning but his body wasn't? Like he was rolling down a hill, then everything was slowed to normality was restored to his eyes. Jarkkos saw everything more clearly (chakra too), He saw Kozais chakra more clearly. He saw hi enemy's chakra inside his body flexing with his breathing, or still his enemy? With his new eyes he saw and thought how he fucked up, but ain't i always doing that? I cant use the fact having no parents for my misbehavior anymore, I gotta grow up sometime if im going to be the best.

*another tear leaves his left eye*

[{ ALL PREVIOUS EVENTS HAPPEN BEFORE THE HOKAGE COMES ]}

Jarkkos tried to get back up to resolve this issue, nicely? Its almost alien to him but he was to try for once. Jarkkos opens his mouth as he trys to get on one knee but is cut out quick, everything goes black, and silent... did he finally ... die ? ........................................
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 4:27 am

"You're wrong, kid."

This time, when he spoke to the child, Kozai's tone and face were deadly serious.

"You're right in that humanity tends to tear itself apart. But you spew words from your mouth like you've seen everything there is to see in the universe. Even I haven't gotten halfway to that point yet, and you're already telling me that human beings are at the top of the food chain? Don't make me laugh."

For effect, he'd turn the third TSB that he had originally assaulted the boy with into its rod form, impaling it into the ground to his right within arm's reach.

"There's a ritual among my people, all ghastly and solemn-like. You're taking up some stairs to a nexus of energy, 'The Eye', they used to call it."

Mesuko was listening intently. There were... rituals... among foxes, but they were mostly... well, mating things. Stuff she hadn't gotten to yet.

"Anyways, they take you to this big thing, and they make you go into it. They say that if you listen closely, you can hear the frightful moans of the people who have gone before you. I sure as hell know I did. You go into this rift, and then you... change."

For a moment that seemed like an eternity, Kozai would pause, then continue.

"A sickened, sensitive shadow writing in hands that are not hands. The Eye sweeps you past ghastly midnights of rotting eternity; corpses of dead world with sores that are cities. And then..."
Kozai didn't say anything else about what he saw after that. But he remembered vividly what came next. Charnel winds that brush stars themselves and make them flicker out. And beyond the revolving graveyard of the universe, the giant ultimate tenebrous.... THINGS.

"Take it from me, kid. There are OTHERS out there, even beyond my own inhumanity. The Eye always shows the truth."

A few seconds after this, the hokage would arrive. Mesuko took a step back, keeping her eyes to the ground. Just how many males were there around here?? Clearly, she didn't have a good sense of how human populations worked.

"You're the hokage, aren't you?" Kozai would hazard a guess. "You should probably keep your brats in check... adjust their personalities or something." Personality conditioning... Kozai remembered with vague horror how his session had gone. Not something he wanted to recall.

"Fine, I'll heal him. But I'll leave him a little something to remember." Placing his hand on the delirious boy's shoulder, Kozai would exert his willpower on him, regrowing his legs. But... there was another change. Two pointy fox ears would pop up on top of the boy's head, being the same color as his hair.

"I'll remove these when you can tell me the answer to this question: 'Who is the man that controls his universe?' Take your time. Think about it." From his godly perspective, Kozai didn't think that what he was doing was wrong. The kid would figure it out, it had only taken Kozai a mere twenty years.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Gekido holds onto Jarkkos, allowing the ninja to heal him. -pokemon healing noises-

Gekido then noticed an extra thing, a growth on top of Jarkkos' head. Hah, it was ears. That'd really piss him off. "I couldn't have found a better punishment myself." The Kage continued to listen to to Kozai's banter. Then he asked a question, saying he would remove the ears if someone answered the question.

"In my opinion... no man controls the universe. "Control" seems to me to be just one's ego over their own power grow to the point where they believe they have control over the infinite expanses that are out of their grasp."

Securing Jarkkos in his arm, he looks at the ninja in front of him. "I'll see what fox ears over here thinks of that question."

After that last remark, he seems to disappear in a flash.

Just like that, he was back at his office. He sits Jarkkos in a chair, and he is still passed out. Well, when he woke up there would be one hell of a punishment. Gekido didn't favor time-outs, so he just figured that he would make Jarkkos train until he couldn't even move. There he sat at his desk. He was thinking about inviting Kozai to dinner or something like that, and try to figure out why he acted like such a weirdo.

-25 Chakra, FTG
375/400 Chakra

Spoiler:

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 pm

+=============================================================+
                                        IS PASSED THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW
+=============================================================+

-Exits Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Border Patrol   C-Rank Border Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

C-Rank Border Patrol
Page 1 of 1